Net Zero Energy Housing: Life Without Energy Costs
Many advanced technologies are used in the construction of these innovative houses:
- Solar energy: 146 photovoltaic solar panels are installed on the roof to retrieve the sun’s rays to heat rooms and water tanks
- Superior insulation: the materials chosen for the construction of the house promote superior insulation and sealing
- Natural sources of shade and light: abundant fenestration lets the sunshine flow in whereas solar screens are used to create shade and natural cooling spaces
Advantages of net zero energy housing
- Lower electricity costs
- Optimal comfort at all seasons
- Environmentally friendly lifestyle
Construction Voyer: a leader in energy-efficient homes
Building net zero energy housing is a delicate undertaking that requires know-how and experience. Construction Voyer excels in this complex arena and keeps up-to-date with the latest energy efficient construction techniques.
Our focus on excellence, detail-oriented approach and constant drive for innovation has made us the only Quebec builder to have been selected as part of Natural Resources Canada’s ecoENERGY Innovation Initiative. Our Val-des-Ruisseaux Condos and Homes project features the first Net Zero Energy Consumption condo building in Quebec.
For more information, please take a look at the articles and stories written on our Net Zero Energy Consumption project in Laval’s Val-des-Ruisseaux Condos and Homes:
Contact us to further discuss the construction of an energy-efficient house!